Mark your calendars: on August 21, 2013, The Seminar Group is putting on the 2d Annual Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law Conference, in Honolulu (Hilton Waikiki Beach). Our Damon Key partner Mark M. Murakami is the Planning Chair, and the rest of the faculty is pretty good, too.
We'll be speaking at two of the sessions: "Honolulu Rail Litigation Update – EIS and Acquisitions," and "The Evolving Process of Eminent Domain – Condemnation Update; Recent Court Decisions of Interest."
These topics will also be covered:
- Contractor Licensing Update
- Planning Update – Development Near the Right of Way
- Uniform Relocation Act Benefits
- Rail Development and Property Valuation
- Ethics in Eminent Domain: Obligations of Condemnor’s and Condemnee’s Counsel
Hope you can join us for another great program.