To those of you who joined us at the ABA's Land Use, Planning, and Development Forum, thank you. Here are links to some of the topics I mentioned:
- Property Reserve: There's No Substitute For Eminent Domain
- Florida's Pregnant Pigs and the Penn Central Test
- Too Big To Fail, But Not Big Enough To Take
- Sterling Park: "Exaction" Includes Demand For Land Or Money
- Trespass or Inverse Condemnation Part I: Alabama
- Trespass of Inverse Condemnation Part II: Oregon
- The "Alternate Universe" of Alabama Land Use
- Kanner: Detroit and the Decline of Urban America
- Han Shot First: New York Times SCOTUS Reporter Suprised That Brandt Was About Rails-to-Trails and Property Rights!
Those of you who couldn't make it can get the recording on CD or mp3 here in a couple of weeks, once it is produced.