A modest but very knowledgeable crowd joined us today at the ABA Annual Meeting in New York for a panel discussion and analysis of Murr v. Wisconsin. Here is the recording of our portion of the presenation (10mb mp3).
Here are links to some of the materials which we and the others discussed:
- Murr v. Wisconsin, 137 S. Ct. 1933 (2017) (majority and dissenting opinions)
- Wisconsin's regulations
- Amicus brief of the American Planning Association
- United States' amicus brief
- Oral Argument transcript (Mar. 20, 2017)
- Oral Argument recording (Mar. 20, 2017)
- United States v. Lost Tree Vill. Corp., No. 15-1192 (cert. denied 2017)
- Palazzolo v. Rhode Island, 533 U.S. 606 (2001)
- Robert H. Thomas, Restatement (SCOTUS) of Property: What Happened to Use in Murr v. Wisconsin? (forthcoming 2017)
- Links to other Murr resources.