Here's what we're reading this Friday:
- Here's a more complete analysis of the recently-filed cert petition on whether legislatively-mandated permit conditions are exactions subject to Nollan/Dolan. From our colleague Bryan Wenter, former City Attorney for Walnut Creek, California. at Miller Starr Regalia's land use blog.
- Professor Kanner on the Murr oral arguments. Our summary of the arguments here.
- Another summary of the Murr arguments, from a local Wisconsin paper.
- "Miners win $100 million from Sacramento County in political influence case." Wow. From the Sacramento Bee.
- Forbes' review of the Kelo movie, Little Pink House.
- How does Houston get by without zoning? "How Spontaneous Order Keeps Houston Affordable."